Air-Oil Tanks provide the ultimate for those systems that require hydraulic type cylinder control from shop air pressure. These systems can provide the smoothness and rigidity of a hydraulic system without the high cost and space consumption of a hydraulic system.
- Operation to 150 psi
- Single & Double Tank Units
- Tapped Mounting Holes in Top & Bottom Heads
- Large Flow Ports
- Choice of 1-1/4", 2" & 4" I.D. Tanks
- Translucent Fiberglass Tube (no sight tube needed)
- Anodized Aluminum Heads
- High Strength, Plated Tie Rods
- Tank Lengths to Your Requirements
Part number and item description is displayed in Shopping Cart
Calculate working volume of the cylinder, Area x Stroke = Volume
Add 20%-40% to the volume depending upon system speed.