Double Acting MultiPower Cylinders by Fabco-Air
Fabco-Air attaches multiple pistons to a common shaft and provides internal air passages through the shaft to all pistons.
When air pressure is applied to the extend port, all pistons are pressurized simultaneously, enabling tremendous thrust forces to be obtained
When air pressure is applied to the retract port, only one piston is pressurized.
When air pressure is applied to multiple retract ports, higher retract forces are achieved.
- 3 Bore Sizes (2-1/2" to 4")
- Air Service to 200 PSI
- Self-lubricating Composite Body
- Clear Anodized Aluminum Alloy Heads
- Stainless Steel Tie Bolts
- PTFE Composite Rod Bushing
- Prelubed with Magnalube-G® Grease
- Chrome Plated Stainless Steel Piston Rods
- Female Threaded Rod End w/ Wrench Flats
- Strokes to 4" Standard (consult factory for longer strokes)
- Minimum Recommended Operating Pressure - 15 psi
- Temp Rating (cylinder) -25° to +225°F (-32° to + 121° C)
- Temp Rating (electronic sensors) -4° to +176°F (-20° to + 80° C)
- Internally Lubricated Buna-N Seals
- Many Options Available including Magnetic Piston Sensing