Numatics 2009 Series Air Valve by Numatics Air Valves
Numatics Solenoid pilot actuated valves. Plug-in base or manifold mount with optional plug-in tubing connections and terminal block for ease of wiring. Lightweight magnesium alloy valve body. Multipurpose 5-ported, 4-way, 2, and 3 positions. Lapped spool & sleeve assembly.
NOTE: This Valve's Series has been discontinued. Limited stock is available.
- Cv: 0.9
- Port Sizes: 1/8, 1/4 NPTF & G
- Flow Capacity: 28 SCFM @ 80 PSIG / 591 NI/m @ 6 bar
- Operating Pressure Range: 28" Hg. Vacuum to 150 PSIG / Vacuum to 10 bar
- Pilot Pressure Range: 14.5 to 120 PSIG / 1 to 8.23 bar
- Temperature Range (Ambient): -10°F to +115°F / -23°C to +46°C
- Field bus Electronics and I/O Capable
- Plug-in solenoid pilot provides fast response
- Pilot light indicates when power is supplied to the solenoid
- Valve unit to the base integral wiring plug
- Flush non-locking manual override
- Lightweight magnesium alloy valve body
- Multipurpose - 5 ported, 4 way, 2, and 3 position
- Time-proven lapped spool and sleeve assembly
- Operates on lubricated or unlubricated service
- Integral plug-in regulators are available
- Integral plug-in speed control with adjustments on the same end
- Plug-in manifold with terminal block for ease of wiring
- Optional push-in tubing connections on subcases and manifolds
- Valve body integral recessed gasket provides positive sealing
- NEMA 4.