Numatics EQ Series OEM NFPA Interchangeable Air Cylinder by Numatics Actuators and Motion Control
The Numatics EQ Series combines cost-effectiveness with proven dependability. It is a repairable OEM NFPA Interchangeable cylinder line that is specifically designed to give our customers an economical alternative. This Non-Lube air cylinder offers elasticity to tight budgets without sacrificing quality. Furthermore, with most components in stock, the EQ Series is capable of meeting your rapid delivery requirements.
- Meets NFPA specifications
- Bore sizes from 1-1/2" through 6"
- Piston rod diameters from 5/8" to 1-3/8"
- Nominal pressure rating is 250 psi air
- Standard temperature -10°F to 165° F(-23° C to 74° C)
- NPTF ports (standard location is 1)
- Strokes up to 48"
- Rod Ends: Three standard, special rod threads optional
- Cushions: Adjustable as well as Fixed
- Mounting styles: 17 standard
- The file hard (60 RC) high strength aluminum alloy tube provides a smooth corrosion-free sealing surface and excellent abrasion resistance
- Head and cap are machined from (6061-T6) solid aluminum bar and anodized for corrosion resistance. A recess at the piston mating surface allows the air to work on a larger effective piston area for a faster breakaway
- The longer cast iron rod bushing provides maximum load-bearing support. The graphite-filled material offers the best bearing surface with hard chrome plated piston rod.
- The carboxylated nitrite with Teflon compound is used in the rod seal. The rounded lip design ensures proper sealing and long life for no lube added service.
- Rod wiper construction is a highly durable polyurethane.
- High strength steel (100,000 psi minimum yield) piston rod has a ground, polished and hard chrome plated surface providing maximum life of bushing and seals.
- The bushing retainer allows cartridge removal without disassembly.
- Tie rods are 100,000 psi minimum yield steel for maximum holding power. Tie rod threads are rolled for strength and engagement.
- The extra-wide wear band is located at the furthest point from the rod bushing to support maximum loading.
- The solid aluminum alloy piston is strong and lightweight.
- The floating cushion design gives the fastest stroke reversal possible by providing instantaneous full flow to the piston. Each cushion has a flush, retained adjustment needle.
- The tube seals are compression type and reusable.
- The improved port design allows the increased flow rate