Numatics FE Series Escapement by Numatics Actuators and Motion Control
The Numatics FE Series design uses two double-acting cylinders that are cross-ported and internally sequenced for smooth functioning parts regulation. Internal back pressure cross-port design allows both rods to be retracted with the air off to easily clear jammed parts. A four-way two-position valves is required for operation.Features:
- Body: High-strength hard-coat aluminum.
- Rods: Ground aluminum, hard coat anodized, Teflon impregnated non-rotating.
- Retract Stop Adjustment: Two adjustment screws allow flexibility to adjust the retract stroke on both rods independently.
- Bronze Bushings: High side load capabilities, self-lubricating, long life.
- Sensing: Hall effect sensors available to sense extend & retract positions