Numatics LR Rotary Actuator by Numatics Actuators and Motion Control
Manufacturer: Numatics Actuators and Motion Control
The Numatics LR Series rotary actuator is a low profile rack and pinion design. Two independent pistons drive their corresponding racks against the pinion thereby rotating the platform.
- Body: Hardcoat Anodized, lightweight, durable, Teflon® impregnated inside and out.
- Rotary Platform: Hardcoated anodized aluminum durable. Supported by two bearings. One on each side of the pinion shaft providing superior dynamic load capacity.
- Stroke Adjustment: Built in rotary hard stops, protects rotary platform from over travel. External stroke adjust screws with locking set screws provide fine tuned rotary position.
- Flow Controls: Built in design easily adjustable, provide precise deceleration speed control in both directions.
- Position Sensing: LR60 & LR125 come standard with internal shock absorbers.
- Shocks: Proximity switch sensors available for rotary position sensing