Numatics Mark 8 Series Valve by Numatics Air Valves
Numatics Mark 8 series air valves have a plug-in base or manifold, a plug-in solenoid and an optional plug-in speed control sandwich. The unit to base electrical plug permits instant valve unit replacement without disconnecting piping or wiring.
Numatics Mark 8 Specifications:
- Cv: 0.8 to 1.0
- Port Sizes: 1/8, 1/4 NPTF & G
- 5 ported, 2 and 3 position, 4-way, spool & sleeve
- Flow Capacity: 37 to 46 SCFM @ 80 PSIG / 790 to 985 NI/m @ 6 bar
- Operating Pressure Range: 28" Hg. Vacuum to 150 PSIG / Vacuum to 10 bar
- Temperature Range (Ambient): -10°F to +115°F / -23°C to +46°C
- Fieldbus Electronics and I/O Capable
- Direct solenoid actuated
- Plug-in solenoid with indicator light
- Unlubricated or lubricated service
- Integral speed control is available
- Integral regulators available
- NEMA 4/IP65.