Numatics Tiny Titan Series Small Bore, Square Cylinder by Numatics Actuators and Motion Control
The Numatics Tiny Titan Series is a small bore, square end cap cylinder line that is designed to excel in applications where space limitations are of the utmost importance. Furthermore, a multitude of mounting styles and piston options make the Tiny Titan an extremely accommodating cylinder line.
- Bore sizes include 3/4", 1", 1-1/8"
- The nominal pressure rating is 150 psi air
- Standard temperature -10 °F to 165° F(-23° C to 74° C)
- All aluminum construction
- 1/8" ports
- Flexible port locations
- O Type piston - U-Cup
- P-Type piston - heavy-duty (standard)
- Q Type piston - low profile
- The quad ring rod seal and Teflon wiper design provide proper sealing and long life.
- Tube end seals are compression type and reusable.
- The high-strength profile design aluminum tube is hard coat anodized on the inner diameter. This provides a smooth corrosion-free sealing surface and excellent abrasion resistance.
- A dovetail groove in the tube accommodates a patented Numatics "World" switch.
- Head and cap are machined from (6061-T6) solid aluminum bar and anodized for corrosion resistance. A recess at the piston mating surface allows the air to work on a larger effective piston area for a faster breakaway