BCS/MCS Series Rodless Screw Drive Actuators by Tolomatic Axidyne Electric Motion Control
The Tolomatic BCS Series electric cylinder guidance system uses a patented adjustable carrier bracket that transmits the load to the cylinder body instead of the screw for good tracking, superior load support and controlled minimum friction load. The electric cylinder's patented band retention system forms a tight metal-to-metal seal keeping contaminants out.
- 3 english and metric cylinder body sizes
- Maximum loads range from 60 to 600lbs. (depending on load carrying selection)
- Same envelope size as the B3S Series Screw Drive electric cylinder
- 12 english screw/nut combinations
- 12 metric screw/nut combinations
- Strokes are available in any incremental length up to 120" depending on screw selections