Kyntronics EHAs are an excellent alternative to hydraulic actuator systems or high-force Electro-Mechanical Actuators. The all-in-one EHA design efficiently converts electrical energy to mechanical power, resulting in a cost-effective, compact actuator package that produces high force on demand.
- The high-efficient EHA only consumes power on-demand
- Eliminates costly and inefficient hydraulic infrastructure components
- The all-in-one design prevents fluid escape, is industrially rugged and suitable for clean environments
- Precisely controls position, force and speed for up to 160,000 Lbs (267 kN) of load requirements
Kyntronics EHA Features:
- All-in-one design incorporates the motor, pump, valving, cylinder and drive amplifier into a single compact package.
- High energy efficiency by utilizating the power of hydraulic conversion and power-on-demand operation.
- Use of a Brushless servo motor & electronics provides precise control of actuator position, force and speed.
- Accepts a range of input voltages (both AC and DC).
- High force output in a small package.
- Holds position without a brake.
- Quiet yet robust.
- Environmentally safe with leak-prevention design and no hydraulic hoses required.
- Customizable to best fit your application requirements.
- Simple setup and integration with common networks, including CanBus, Ethernet, Modbus and others
WARNING: "These products can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. "
OEM Actuator Specifications
Kyntronics OEM series actuators Specifications
[ Download ] (2032kb)
Kyntronic High Speed Actuators
High Speed Actuator Specifications
[ Download ] (325kb)